Learn how to make online games, and apps like Twitter, PokÃ©mon ,Tic Tac Toy, and Find my phone using Android O
The Complete Android O App Development Download Udemy Course Free
Created by Hussein Al Rubaye
Last updated 5/2017
What Will I Learn?
- Build Your First Mobile App
- Build Real-world Android apps like Twitter, Facebook, and Find my phone
- Build online games, like PokÃ©mon, play tic tac toy online.
- Work with In-app purchases, and sell products in your app
- Build the secure app and avoid Android Vulnerability
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with local and remote Database
- Work with user location and map
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color, Shape, Menu, and ConstraintLayout
- Design a responsive layout that works on different device size with different language
- Learn how to use Android Tools like ListView, AlertDialog, and GridView
- Work with the camera and other hardware
- Use system services like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alarm
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) for your app
Requirements of The Complete Android O App Development Download Udemy Course
No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
A thisâ source will help the beginners to start building their own Android Â apps Â from scratch. By the end of this courseÂ you will be able to build real-world android apps. In thisÂ course you will learn how to build and design secureÂ android apps avoiding AndroidÂ Vulnerabilities, and how to work with android layout tools to design very attractive and responsiveÂ layout that work with different device size, then you will learn how to use SQLite as local database storage Â and Mysql as remote database storage, Also you will learn about web services and map. AndÂ Â you will learn how to work with android device persimmonsÂ and access to device information and device services. Then you will learn how useÂ Firebase to build apps withÂ Real-time database, monetize your app, and other services that offered by firebase. In this tutorial you will learn how to build real-world apps andÂ online gamesÂ like Twitter, Tic Tac Toy, and Find my phone.
The Complete Android O App Development.
Who is the target audience?
This Android course for programmers who are interesting to build Android apps. And they are not familiar with Android development environment
Content retrieved from https://www.udemy.com/android-tutorial-for-beginners/.