Hey what’s going on guys ? And if you are using your Reliance Jio 4G network to play Jio T.V and Jio cinema apps on your mobile phone but if you want to play those apps on your Laptop or PC without using Jio Network then this Article is for you. Now I am connected to BSNL broadband that is Not the Jio network and go to show you how you can play Jio T.V on your P.C / Laptop.
To do so you need to install and Android emulator on your P.C, like Bluestacks.
How to play Jio TV on PC
- Open your browser and go to Bluestacks.com, from there You need to download Bluestacks.
Do you want to know more about Bluestacks ?
- I have already downloaded Bluestacks, so let me open it from my downloads folder double click to install Bluestacks it may take some time depending on your computer configuration, hit next install it.
- It next again and hit finish.
- Now it will launch Bluestacks, now select your language and hit that play button.
- And Skip the payment option with next. Now you can install the Play store to get all other android apps on pc.
- Then search for Jio T.V or you can install any kind of app here on Bluestacks. Install Jio TV android app on PC from play store directly.
- After completion of the installation of Bluestacks on you pc, now you have to logon using your Jio ID and password.
- You just cannot escape this step because you are not on Jio network. But if you are using Jio hotspot or Jio fi router then you can escape this step.
- Once you are signing you can see all your favorites channels over there.
- Follow all instructions on screen like you do on your Android phone.
You can play all kind of channels which are available on Jio T.V.
How to solve you are not on Jio network error
Some time, you may get an error that and you are not on Jio network.
Oops!! You must be on Jio network or have a device with active or have a device with active Jio SIM to access your favourite channels / programs. Please contact [email protected]
Solution for Jio network Error
So you just cannot play any kind of the channels, in such case all you need to do it is that, jest close, that Jio Tv app and reopen it again. You would be able to play all of your favorite channels.
Apart from apps like Jio tv, Jio cinema, Jio music and Jio Chat on PC. You can install any kind of Android app which can be reach out on Play store and you can manage all of your apps by going to all apps and you will find all of your apps . You can also under stalled and by going to settings of blustacks application and you can do many other things on this Blustacks Android emulator. I hope that it will be help full you, Guys thanks for visiting.