Assistant System Engineer-Trainee ( SEO )
- Optimization of keyword frequency and density on a website to get better results in SEO. Optimizing websites and landing pages
- Develop and execute all on page and off page activities of the assigned projects.
Provide regular reports on performance. Analyzing search results via Web Analytics and other specialist software
- Monitor and track the performance of SEO campaigns, including site traffic and backlinks
- Perform competitive analysis and make the strategic recommendation.
- Manage, monitor and engage in Social media such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and other Internet communities.
- Page and Domain Authority improvement via Link posting, Directory Submission, Articles, Blogs, etc.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
– Minimum 0-1 years of experience in SEO / SMO / SEM /Wordpress
– Excellent understanding of latest Google algorithms
– Experience in On page SEO using Title, Description,H1,H2,H3 tags, content on pages, interlinking and keyword placement on web pages according to google guidelines
– Extensive experience in website traffic estimation and site positioning report.
– Experience in keyword research using Google Adwords
– Experience in content marketing. Hands on creating new articles topic
– Hands on experience in RSS generation, local listing, classified submission
– Good understanding of the online real estate business
– Smart working self-starter who can prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Functional Area: Web deveopment, Full stack development
- Industry:IT – Software
- Skills: SEO, Web deveopment