You can block calls and text messages on Samsung Galaxy J7 without installing any additional applications from play store. Block unwanted text messages, phone calls from unknown peoples, spam callers without using any app in Samsung phones.
How to block calls on Samsung Galaxy J7 phone
To block any incoming call from unknown persons and spam callers, these are the four steps.
- Open Default Phone application in your Samsung mobile.
- Tap More button and then select Settings option
- Tap Call rejection option
- Tap Auto reject list and perform any one of the following sets of steps:
- To block a call log entry: Open Contacts, go to Contacts or Logs and select the phone number which you want to block
- To block a phone number: Enter it and make sure Exactly the same as is selected
- To block unknown callers: To block unknown callers, move the slide under Block anonymous calls to ON
You can visit :
- How to block messages and calls on Xiaomi phones| Redmi Note 3 | 3s prime
- Best 5 call blocker apps for android Smart Phone 2016
How to block Messages on Samsung Galaxy J7
- Open Default Messages application
- Tap More option
- Then got to Settings menu
- Enable Spam filter option and tap Manage spam numbers
- Enter the spammers or unknown persons phone number, witch you want to block messages from. You can select phone numbers from contacts list, otap + and select Inbox or Contacts
- Tap Back to confirm and save the changes
How to unblock messages on Samsung Galaxy J7 phone
You can unblock messages at any point of time, whenever you need. Follow the 4 steps above and then tap on –symbol next to the contact you want to unblock.
Thanks for visiting my blog, if queries on call blocking on Samsung phone feel free to contact me by contact forum. Comment your queries in the bellow comment sections.